Vinyl Liquid for car and bike
Vinyl Liquid to paint any part of your car or motorcycle. Paint peelable high quality and finish. Currently in the market there are different brands that commercialize this product as plasti dip, evus, full dip, plastidip, and car dip. In Audioledcar you to make a summar...
Vinyl Liquid for car and bike
Vinyl Liquid to paint any part of your car or motorcycle. Paint peelable high quality and finish. Currently in the market there are different brands that commercialize this product as plasti dip, evus, full dip, plastidip, and car dip. In Audioledcar you to make a summary of all of them for you to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Official distributors of the brand WrapWorkers® in Europe.
We have all the RAL range of colours available to you, select yours. Easy and simple to apply. We have two formats: Vinyl liquid spray 400 ml to apply the vinyl liquid directly and cans of 4 litres to apply with gun or electric compressor.
The main difference between this type of painting and others is the ease to apply it. The vinyl fluid is not required to be pre-treated, or sanded the surface but, on the contrary, it is applied directly over the original paint protecting it. Once applied, the vinyl liquid can be withdrawn as if a sticker were without leaving any residue, and can return to the original color of the car. The only requirement for applying this type of paint is that the surface is completely clean and dry.
It is advisable if we are going to paint a whole car wrap and cover glass and headlights. Once painted these will be removed in humid and will be a perfect cut between the vinyl liquid and gums.
Manual of how to apply Vinyl Liquid. Before anything we need to check that we have:
-Well ventilated area
-Paper and tape masking
1. Choose a suitable area to paint the car (this ventilated and can leave it to dry for 24 hours)
2. Gather all the materials and the vinyl liquid WrapWorkers.
3. Prepare your car: clean with precleaner and then encíntalo.
4. Make sure that the surface is completely dry and clean before painting.
5. Tape headlights and pilots.
6. Mix the paint thoroughly. Remove the paint so that there is a homogeneous mixture.
7. Perform a practice on a piece in isolation to see that the paint is not splashed.
8. Paint the car in pieces waiting for drying between layer and layer, of 5-15 min.
9. Never touch the vinyl with liquid while dry.
10. Paint up to a total of 8 layers with the vinyl liquid WrapWorkers.
We recommend that in the first layer leaving it to dry the car for 30 minutes, and then start to spray again. This first layer serves as a primer.
When spraying the rest of the layers be careful not to make it too wet or it may start to run.
This process should be repeated at least six times more to get the best finish.
Remember that if you spray the layers enough, the paint will peel well in the future.
Each additional layer will increase the durability and the ability to peel from its sheath liquid so that it is worth painting a minimum of 6 layers.
We remind you that we also sell vinyl for car in different colors of the brand WrapWorkers Series. Any questions contact us