Monocular thermal GUIDE®
Purchase a visor thermal Guide of the latest generation thanks to Audioledcar. Here you will find the widest product range of thermal vision of the prestigious brand GUIDE for the best price. We have monocular, binoculars (binoculars), viewers thermal, financing and after-sales service. These devices allow us to observation during the day or the evening of animals or people. Yes, you read that right, they also serve to observe during the day. Keep in mind that what they measure is the heat source without having to take ...
Monocular thermal GUIDE®
Purchase a visor thermal Guide of the latest generation thanks to Audioledcar. Here you will find the widest product range of thermal vision of the prestigious brand GUIDE for the best price. We have monocular, binoculars (binoculars), viewers thermal, financing and after-sales service. These devices allow us to observation during the day or the evening of animals or people. Yes, you read that right, they also serve to observe during the day. Keep in mind that what they measure is the heat source without having to take into account the brightness of the environment so they are very useful for the high mountain. In addition, the technology allows us to observe an animal or person to much more away from the binoculars allow us to do so.
Common use of the monocular thermal:
The monocular thermal Guide are primarily used for hunting and any activity related to nature. Allow us to detect the presence of an animal or person up to 5 kilometres. If we're hunting this gives us the ease to see the presence of an animal immediately even though we may not appreciate it well until you actually see it. If it is day, this is straightforward as using binoculars or through the viewfinder, we can do it. If it is night-you will need to use a flashlight or a viewer night.
Before proceeding we would like to make a very important clarification and explaining it in a language colloquial that we all understand:
- Thermal vision: technology that detects the heat emitted by a body. NOT influences him that there is light in the environment, that is to say, looks the same-day or night. IF you are influences that have rain and fog (lost definition). Although it can be used both day and night you must take into account of that day in the summer there are rocks, trees, and other objects that generate heat and, therefore, can make us think that they are animals or people. This is why many times you will use the device only at night or at dawn when the whole environment is to cold temperature and therefore the presence of an animal goes to see clearly. In winter, there is no problem, you can use the sunset as it is often cold normally. As we have discussed the thermal vision allows us to locate an animal but in no case will allow us to assess the trophy as what we will see on the screen will be the source of heat. In some cases, such as deer with straps if we may see the horns, but for a general or we will see the fangs, that has a boar or we will see the horn that has a roe deer. The advantage of these devices is that they ARE UNDETECTABLE by any animal or person.
- Night vision: technology that amplifies the light from the environment and allows us to see in a gray scale of the entire landscape. IF it is influenced by the light and can only be used at night. If used day you can spoil. Normally carry a flashlight to GO to amplify the brightness of the environment and see better at night very tight. They are ideal for evaluating a trophy, example, the tusks of a wild boar. They are not good for locating animals unless you are doing a wait and you're hearing that the animal is near. The disadvantage of this technology is that the GO if it is detectable by the animals, although much less than a flashlight.
The perfect combination for a good night hunter is wearing a monocular thermal to locate the animal and a viewer night to assess the trophy, in contrast, the most used option is to have a monocular thermal and a good flashlight as the use of night vision goggles is not allowed in most countries. In Audioledcar we recommend you to use the brand Guide as it has a good quality and good after-sale service which will ensure that you can use it forever without fear of running out of service.
Types of models available for hunting and surveillance:
- Monocular thermal: they are comfortable, light weight and small that is very convenient for transportation. In general, it is the best-selling product because of its price-quality relationship. It is used with a single hand and looking through one eye being advisable to use the eye opposite to that you're going to wear when you look through the viewfinder. Most have an App to record. This is very convenient, because if you're going for two people you will be able to record the lance to assess whether it has touched the piece or not in case they don't find it.
- Binoculars-thermal: as the monocular thermal, but with the advantage that it looks for both eyes, that gives us a definition greater.
- Viewer heat: this replaces the viewer of our rifle. Not usually legal, in particular in Spain is not allowed.
- Monocular night: very similar to the monocular thermal but with technology the night before, which allows us to assess a trophy.
- Viewer night: this replaces the viewer of our rifle. Not usually legal, in particular in Spain is not allowed.
We remind you that we are experts in thermal imaging, any doubt contact us.
Products in this category.