Sheet hidroimpresión Wood Ebano of high-quality, easy to install and compatible with all our products, lacquers and activators. Brand: WrapWorkers Hydro®.
Measures: 50 x 100 cm NOTE: the width of the roll are 100 centimeters, if you buy two units, we will send 50 cm x 200 cm. If you buy three units, 50 cm x 300 cm.
Film Hidroimpresion Wood Ebony
Film hidroimpresión Wood Ebano of the brand WrapWorkers Hydro®. Easy to install and lacquering. WrapWorkers Hydro® ensures a perfect finish and superior durability up to 10 years.
If you've never done any work of hidroimpresión we recommend trying our Kits Hidroimpresión that include everything needed to perform this process.
Steps to perform to install the blade hidroimpresión Wood Ebony correctly:
- Paint the piece of the proper color to the combination base + film hidroimpresión Wood Ebony is the right colour. The most normal thing is to use a white base, silver or black.
- Prepare the foil hidroimpresión Wood Ebony. Cut the desired size and encintaremos the edges with masking tape.
- Prepare a bucket with hot water (20-35°C). The cube you can buy it in any store, doesn't have to be anything special, except that it is something deeper to be able to submerge the entire piece.
- Put the film hidroimpresión Wood Ebano above the surface of the water. The film has a position, to know that side is the one that goes towards the water to get wet our fingertips, and we'll get to the sheet on both sides. The stay glued to our finger is the one that will be touching the water.
- Wait 90 seconds, and spray with spray activator at an angle of 45° at a distance of 20-30 centimeters. With one pass of the spray over the entire surface of the sheet hidroimpresión Wood Ebony is enough.
- Once you have applied the spray activator to the surface will shine, wait 5-10 seconds and introduce the piece with an angle of 30-60° and slowly. Have to be taken into account which is the piece that “attack” to the film and not the other way around.
- Leave the piece for 30 min under water to the surface to adhere completely and miss the gel that is formed on the surface.
- Let dry the piece and apply lacquer. Apply lacquer gloss or matte (depending on the finish you want). It is important to apply the lacquer in amount and spraying the piece in full at a distance of 5-10 cm. Apply at least two layers of lacquer.
- Once you have applied the lacquer, let dry for 30 min (if it's cold this time may be higher).
Specialists in film hidroimpresión Wood Ebony. Any doubt contact us.
Any questions about Sheet Hidroimpresión Wood Ebony 50x100cm?WE WILL SOLVE IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE