Painting vinyl liquid brand Wrapworkers. High quality Material and finish used for the majority of professionals in the sector.
- 4 liter of vinyl paint ready to use straight with gun or electric professional. Finish satin sheen.
- Applies directly, without sanding or pre-treat
- For an average vehicle requires about 8 litres for a saloon 12-liter, and one large 16 litre. We shall apply a minimum of 8 layers.
- Produces a textured finish smooth and uniform.
- You can wash it with gun pressure.
- Average duration 3-5 years.
Instructions for use:
- Clean the surface with water and neutral soap.
- Apply in an environment between 14 and 21 ° C if it is possible on the surface completely dry.
- Apply a minimum of 8 layers.
- The first layer will be our primer, do it with past quick.
- Apply the product to some 20 cm from the piece and as parallel as possible to the surface where we are applying
- Between layers to wait an average of 7 minutes.
- Drying time full 6 hours.
- If you have chosen to protect the areas that you are going to paint with paper and masking tape, the time to remove protections is just after applying the last layer, in the wet, never when it has dried.
- Once dry you can remove it when you want it, as if a vinyl is treated.
- The final appearance is very similar to a wrap with vinyl, but the way of applying it is completely different.
If you have any questions please contact us.