Camera parking rear-Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017). Camera with accurate dimensions to the soffit of the original registration, just remove one and put this ceiling light with integrated camera.
Camera parking Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017)
Camera parking Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017) ideal for installation in the soffit of tuition. Same connectors, same measurements and the same anchors.
- Brand: ZesfOr®
- Viewing angle: 150º-170º
- Guide lines: if, while it is permissible to hide them if the customer wants it.
- Resolution: HD
- Length x width: 7x3,2 cm (original measures)
- Anchoring: by means of a tab and a screw (like the original)
- Does it include wiring?: If, includes all the wiring required for their installation.
- Image format: Automatic on: PAL / NTSC.
NOTE: Camera parking Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017) ideal for installation in vehicles that have an oem navigation system with interface or a navigation system is not original (screen 2 din or 1 din). If your vehicle has none of these two systems multimedia contact us. We sell interfaces and screens to install the camera
How do I install the camera parking Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017)?
The installation of this type of parking camera is very simple and requires no technical knowledge. We just have to remove the soffit of the registration and replace it with our camera parking Audi A8 D3(4E) and D4(4H) (2003-2017). Then connect the wiring according to the diagram on the instructions.
To finish we will pass the video cable from the camera to the Browser or the screen and will connect to the video output. We also have wireless antennas to avoid looking at this step is the most time takes us.
- If the screen that we have of the car is the original, we have to install an interface for the camera to work (you see on the screen original).
- If the screen that we have is NOT the original, then you just have to make sure that this screen has video out and ready (typically all of the screens that are NOT original have video output to install a reverse camera).
Any doubt contact us.