Foil for hidroimpresión WrapWorkers Hydro® high quality for your work at home. Measures: 50 x 100 cm NOTE: the roll width is 50 cm, if you buy two units, we can send 50 cm x 2 meters. If you buy three units, 50 cm x 3 meters.
Sheet hidroimpresión high quality
Foil for hidroimpresión high quality and good finish. Ideal for your works of hidroimpresión at home or in the workshop. Decorate any piece in a professional manner.
If this is your first time, we recommend you to use our kits hidroimpresión that will include everything needed to perform a job with good finish.
General recommendations for the use of sheets of hidroimpresión:
The final colour of the final piece is a sum of the color of the part and the foil. The color of the piece itself what we call base. These sheets hidroimpresión are NOT completely opaque, so it will be the color of the piece itself. As a general rule base colors that best are usually white, gray or black (depending on which best combines). To get an idea of how will be the end result we can put the foil hidroimpresión on a piece of black construction paper, a grey and a white one and we will choose the most adequate basis. If the base color does NOT match with the color of our piece, then the paint with a spray base.
Follow in the footsteps of a hidroimpresión normal.
- Cut the desired size and encintaremos the edges with masking tape.
- Prepare a bucket with hot water (20-35°C). The cube you can buy it in any store, doesn't have to be anything special, except that it is something deeper to be able to submerge the entire piece.
- Put the foil hidroimpresión above the surface of the water. The film has a position, to know which side is the one that goes towards the water to get wet our fingertips, and we'll get to the sheet on both sides. The stay glued to our finger is the one that will be touching the water.
- Wait 90 seconds, and spray with spray activator at an angle of 45° at a distance of 20-30 centimeters. With one pass of the spray over the entire surface of the sheet hidroimpresión hidroimpresión is enough.
- Once you have applied the spray activator to the surface will shine, wait 5-10 seconds and introduce the piece with an angle of 30-60° and slowly. Have to be taken into account which is the piece that “attack” to the film and not the other way around.
- Leave the piece for 30 min under water to the surface to adhere completely and miss the gel that is formed on the surface.
- Let dry the piece and apply lacquer. Apply lacquer gloss or matte (depending on the finish you want). It is important to apply the lacquer in amount and spraying the piece in full at a distance of 5-10 cm. Apply at least two layers of lacquer. Once you have applied the lacquer, let dry for 30 min (if it's cold this time may be higher).
IMPORTANT NOTE: it Is a job which is not reversible, that is to say, once you have done if something became wrong would have to sand and re-do. This is not much downside, but you have to have it clear.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.