Pads Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares to renew the aesthetics of our vehicle quality standard. This product is manufactured with the shapes, sizes, and measures original to fit to perfection. This product consists of all the mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares (front and rear if the take).
Manufacturing time: 4-6 business days.
Pads Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares perfect to change the old carpets of your vehicle. Manufactured with measures, shapes and anchors the original to be perfectly (as the original series). The anchors will take if the Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8-Seater originally.
The installation of mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares is easy. Just have to unpack the product, let it stretch for about 8 minutes to retrieve the original form and then put the mats in your Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares. You should always remove the old to not put them under but the mats may not fit perfectly.
The cleaning of the mats is done with air or water and neutral soap. It is best to vacuuming but can be washed also. If the wash you have to make sure that the mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares are completely dry before putting them back in the vehicle. The moisture for a long period of time could deteriorate the carpet of the mat.
Anchors and features floor mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Places:
Anchors: keep in mind that the anchors that bring are the original factory (if it is him). If the car you have because the other type of anchors to the mats and wants to continue using such anchors will only be removing them from the mats of old and put them in the new.
- This product is made up of the full kit of pads.
- Hem embroidered in high density thread for greater durability.
- Compatible with anchors of the original mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Seater
- Reinforcement in the heel to prevent wear of the driver.
Tips maintenance Mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Places:
- For some mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Squares us last the entire life of the car just need to know to take care not to wear out in excess.
- First of all is to keep them posted on your site with anchors original.
- For washing them, ideally with air pressure. If we don't have an alternative, you can use water with a mild soap
- To drive to avoid wearing shoes or heels. This will wear in excess of the heel of the mat.
- If they get wet or get moisture in there is to take them out and leave them to dry. Not only the mats but the carpet's original vehicle.
Specialists in floor mats Fiat Scudo Ii 7/8 Seater, any questions please consult us.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.