Mats Iveco Eurocargo ideal for replacing the carpets series. Quality standard to renew the aesthetics of our vehicle. This product is manufactured with the measures, sizes and shapes of the original vehicle to fit perfectly. This product consists of all the pads Iveco Eurocargo (front and rear if the take).
Manufacturing time: 4-6 business days.
Mats Iveco Eurocargo quality, ideal as a replacement of the old carpet already worn out or dirty. Have the measurements and original forms of the car to fit perfectly (equal to the original series). They also carry anchors (if the Iveco Eurocargo car originally wore).
The installation of the mats Iveco Eurocargo is very simple. Just have to unpack the product, let it stretch for about 5 minutes to retrieve the original form and then put the mats on the Iveco Eurocargo. You should always remove the old to not put them under but the mats may not fit perfectly.
The cleaning of the mats is done with air or water with neutral soap. Ideally, vacuuming but can be washed also. The only thing to make sure that the pads Iveco Eurocargo are completely dry before putting them back in the vehicle. The moisture for a long period of time could deteriorate the carpet of the mat.
Features floor mats, Iveco Eurocargo:
- This product is made up of the full kit of pads.
- Reinforcement in the heel to prevent wear of the driver.
- Compatible with anchors of the original mats Iveco Eurocargo
- Hem embroidered in high density thread for greater durability.
NOTE: keep in mind that the anchors that bring are the original factory (if it is him). If the car you have because the other type of anchors to the mats and wants to continue using such anchors will only be removing them from the mats of old and put them in the new.
Tips maintenance Pads Iveco Eurocargo:
- For some mats Iveco Eurocargo us to last the entire life of the car just need to know to take care not to wear out in excess.
- First of all is to keep them posted on your site with anchors original.
- If they get wet or get moisture in there is to take them out and leave them to dry. Not only the mats but the carpet's original vehicle.
- For washing them, ideally with air pressure. If we don't have an alternative, you can use water with a mild soap.
- To drive to avoid wearing shoes or heels. This will wear in excess of the heel of the mat.
Specialists in floor mats, Iveco Eurocargo, any doubt contact us.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.