Floor mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe quality standard to renew the aesthetics of our vehicle. This product is manufactured with the measures, sizes and shapes of the original vehicle to fit perfectly. This product consists of all the mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe (front and rear if the take).
Manufacturing time: 4-6 business days.
Floor mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe velour ideal for replacing the old carpet is already damaged. With measures, shapes and anchors the original of the vehicle so that they are perfectly fitted (as the original series). The anchors will take you if the Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe originally the has.
The cleaning of the mats is done with air or water and neutral soap. It is best to vacuuming but can be washed also. If you wash make sure the floor mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe are completely dry before putting them back in the vehicle. The moisture for a long period of time could deteriorate the carpet of the mat.
The installation of mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe is easy. Just have to unpack the product, let it stretch for about 8 minutes to retrieve the original form and then put the mats in the Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe. You should always remove the old to not put them under but the mats may not fit perfectly.
Features floor mats, Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe:
Anchors: keep in mind that the anchors that bring are the original factory (if it is him). If the car you have because the other type of anchors to the mats and wants to continue using such anchors will only be removing them from the mats of old and put them in the new.
- This product is made up of the full kit of pads.
- Reinforcement in the heel to prevent wear of the driver.
- Compatible with anchors of the original mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe
- Hem embroidered in high density thread for greater durability.
Tips maintenance Mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe:
- For some mats Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe us last the entire life of the car just need to know to take care not to wear out in excess.
- First of all is to keep them posted on your site with anchors original.
- If they get wet or get moisture in there is to take them out and leave them to dry. Not only the mats but the carpet's original vehicle.
- For washing them, ideally with air pressure. If we don't have an alternative, you can use water with a mild soap.
- To drive to avoid wearing shoes or heels. This will wear in excess of the heel of the mat.
Specialists in floor mats, Volkswagen Polo Ii Coupe, any questions please consult us.
If you have any questions about this product, please make a question to solve it.