Floor mats Toyota Previa Ii ideal for replacing the carpets series. Quality standard to renew the aesthetics of our vehicle. This product is manufactured with the measures, sizes and shapes of the original vehicle to fit perfectly. This product consists of all the floor mats, Toyota Previa Ii (front and rear if the take).
Manufacturing time: 4-6 business days.
Floor mats Toyota Previa Ii perfect-to change the old carpets of your vehicle. Manufactured with measures, shapes and anchors the original to be perfectly (as the original series). The anchors will take if the Toyota Previa Ii originally has.
The installation of floor mats Toyota Previa Ii is easy. Just have to unpack the product, let it stretch for about 8 minutes to retrieve the original form and then put the floor mats in the Toyota Previa Ii. You should always remove the old to not put them under but the mats may not fit perfectly.
The cleaning of the mats is done with air or water and neutral soap. It is best to vacuuming but can be washed also. If you wash make sure the floor mats Toyota Previa Ii are completely dry before putting them back in the vehicle. The moisture for a long period of time could deteriorate the carpet of the mat.
Anchors and features floor mats Toyota Previa Ii:
Anchors: keep in mind that the anchors that bring are the original factory (if it is him). If the car you have because the other type of anchors to the mats and wants to continue using such anchors will only be removing them from the mats of old and put them in the new.
- This product is made up of the full kit of pads.
- Hem embroidered in high density thread for greater durability.
- Compatible with anchors of the original floor mats Toyota Previa Ii
- Reinforcement in the heel to prevent wear of the driver.
Advice maintenance floor Mats Toyota Previa Ii:
- For some floor mats Toyota Previa Ii us last the entire life of the car just need to know to take care not to wear out in excess.
- First of all is to keep them posted on your site with anchors original.
- For washing them, ideally with air pressure. If we don't have an alternative, you can use water with a mild soap
- To drive to avoid wearing shoes or heels. This will wear in excess of the heel of the mat.
- If they get wet or get moisture in there is to take them out and leave them to dry. Not only the mats but the carpet's original vehicle.
Specialists in floor mats Toyota Previa Ii, any doubt contact us.