Floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee to renew the aesthetics of our vehicle quality standard. This product is manufactured with the shapes, sizes, and measures original to fit to perfection. This product consists of all the pads Jeep Grand Cherokee (front and rear if the take).
Manufacturing time: 4-6 business days.
Floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee quality, ideal as a replacement of the old carpet already worn out or dirty. Have the measurements and original forms of the car to fit perfectly (equal to the original series). They also carry anchors (if the Jeep Grand Cherokee car originally wore).
The installation of the floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee is very simple. Just have to unpack the product, let it stretch for about 5 minutes to retrieve the original form and then put the mats in the Jeep Grand Cherokee. You should always remove the old to not put them under but the mats may not fit perfectly.
The cleaning of the mats is done with air or water with neutral soap. Ideally, vacuuming but can be washed also. The only thing to make sure that the floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee are completely dry before putting them back in the vehicle. The moisture for a long period of time could deteriorate the carpet of the mat.
Features floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee:
- This product is made up of the full kit of pads.
- Reinforcement in the heel to prevent wear of the driver.
- Compatible with anchors of the original floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Hem embroidered in high density thread for greater durability.
NOTE: keep in mind that the anchors that bring are the original factory (if it is him). If the car you have because the other type of anchors to the mats and wants to continue using such anchors will only be removing them from the mats of old and put them in the new.
Advice maintenance floor Mats Jeep Grand Cherokee:
- For some floor mats Jeep Grand Cherokee us last the entire life of the car just need to know to take care not to wear out in excess.
- First of all is to keep them posted on your site with anchors original.
- If they get wet or get moisture in there is to take them out and leave them to dry. Not only the mats but the carpet's original vehicle.
- For washing them, ideally with air pressure. If we don't have an alternative, you can use water with a mild soap.
- To drive to avoid wearing shoes or heels. This will wear in excess of the heel of the mat.
Specialists in floor mats, Jeep Grand Cherokee, any questions contact us.